The Jefferson Tourism Commission is offering grants from room tax funds
Submit your application by 4:00pm on the Second Tuesday of the month
electronically to the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELIGIBLE PROJECTS AND USE OF FUNDS:
• Design, production and placement costs for marketing that targets visitors from outside the City of Jefferson and its surrounding communities. This includes but is not limited to: brochures, fliers, posters, direct mail, registration materials, print ads, radio ads, television ads. Website enhancements that are reasonably likely to increase tourism and overnight hotel stay. Web and social media marketing that increase traffic of visitors from outside the City of Jefferson and its surrounding communities.
• Purchase of marketing lists, search engine marketing ad words, google ad words.
• Offsite signage such as billboards targeting visitors that live outside the City and its surrounding communities.
• Fees must be payable to a third party vendor. In-kind fees are not eligible.
• Not for Profit Organizations with an IRS determination.
• Not for Profit Organization is in good standing with the City.
• Event is located in or near the City of Jefferson and offers verifiable economic benefits to the City of Jefferson through increased room nights.
• The event or promotional opportunity should demonstrate economic impact as it relates to tourism and is reasonably likely to generate multiple hotel stays.
• Repeat grant applicants have filed timely post event reports.
All awarded marketing projects must include the City of Jefferson logo and where space allows, the following grant recognition: “Sponsored in part by the Jefferson Tourism Commission.”
• The maximum grant available is $1,000.
• Grants will be limited based upon funding.
• All grants will be evaluated on established criteria and ranked competitively by the Committee.
• The grant application will serve as a grant agreement and must be signed by an authorized official within the organization.
• The grant expires one year after awarded by the Room Tax Committee.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
230 S Main St. Suite 102, Jefferson, WI 53549