Chamber Ambassador Program
Chamber Ambassadors are the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce's premiere volunteers from the community. The ambassadors are made up of high-energy, outgoing, dedicated local business persons who serve on welcome committees, help with membership campaigns and act as public relations liaisons related to networking/social events sponsored by the chamber. Ambassadors aim to increase member retention and improve awareness of Chamber benefits.
- Call, visit and act as hosts to assigned members and to facilitate networking with these members at monthly events.
- Educate and inform assigned members on Chamber public policy initiatives, programs, events and services.
- Promote engagement of Chamber programs and events.
- Assist with member retention.
- Advise staff on issues affecting members, and offer guidance on how the Chamber can optimize their member experience.
- + more